How to Remove Fake Virus Popup on iPhone 6s:
If you are here, reading this, I guess by now you would have faced the issue of constantly irritating pop-ups that keep on appearing on your screen while you are busy browsing the internet. But what are these popups? are any of these real? I mean is it really a warning that iOS gives out or they just scams that are trying to make you fall into the traps of data phishing? Let me help you understand the same. These warning pop-ups are A SCAM that tries to trick you into thinking that your iPhone might be at some serious risk of being attacked by a virus. Several types of Popups appear (shown in viz. below). All of these are fake warnings & you should never download any software via these popups, Never call or visit the website on these pop-ups, in short, avoid tapping on these Pop-ups.
Many popups fool us by showing the cross icon (usually for closing a window/popups) for actual these are not to close the popups instead they redirect to phishing websites or may trigger a malware download.
But now the question comes up, How to get rid of these popups? Well, my friend you just need to be calm down & follow the instruction mentioned below to Remove Fake Virus Popup on iPhone 6s.
You should also know that these popups are being originated from your Safari Web browser because somewhere down the lane you may have unknowingly installed some unnecessary extensions or may have visited some unusual web pages. The popups showing warnings about your iPhone being at risk means nothing, your iPhone is still safe & un-infected from any malware/virus. Now let’s Follow these steps & clear away these popups from your beloved iPhone.
How to Remove Fake Virus Popup on iPhone 6s
1. First, open Setting & then toggle ON the Airplane mode.
2. Press & hold HOME button + Power button simultaneously for 5 seconds. This will turn off your iphone.
3. Now turn it ON using the power button.
4. Open Settings then Scroll down and tap on Safari.
5. A list will open. Scroll down & tap on Clear History & Website Data.
6. Now just as a preventive measure check if Block Pop-ups and Fraudulent Website Warning toggle are turned ON.
7. Finally, reboot your iPhone again without worrying about SPAM POPups & start using safari without any issue.
That’s it you have successfully learned How to Remove Fake Virus Popup on iPhone 6s but if you still have any questions regarding this guide then feel free to ask them in the comment’s section.