How to Make Anonymous Calls from Your iPhone: I bet you must have wondered once if making anonymous calls via iPhone is even possible. Well, guess what, it is quite possible.
One may have several reasons for making anonymous calls via iPhone; I used this to avoid being ignored by my friend after we had a fight, one may use this to avoid sharing their number as they fear its misuse or maybe some sort of privacy issues, there can be individuals’ n number of reasons but we surely won’t be discussing all of them here. After all, that’s not the reason why you have looked up for the solution.
Also don’t get the wrong idea, this article is not to promote threat calls or any other illegal activities. It is purely for one’s awareness and should be only used for legal activities/practices only. So, coming to the point, How to Make Anonymous Calls from Your iPhone? There are a lot of ways available for making an anonymous call via iPhone, sit tight & keep reading I will be sharing all the tricks for the same.
How to Make Anonymous Calls from Your iPhone
Method 1: Blocking Caller ID for specific contact numbers
1. Open your Dialer on iPhone.
2. Start Dialing a number you wish to dial (Eg. 9999999999)
3. Now for making an anonymous call just add “*67” or “*31#” before this very no. (Eg. *679999999999 or *31#9999999999).
4. Place the call, if this works, well great for you if not don’t worry just continue.
Method 2: Blocking Caller ID for Every Call
Note: This will only work if your carrier allows your number to hide your caller ID then only you will be able to Make Anonymous Calls from Your iPhone.
1. Open your iPhone SETTING.
2. In the Settings screen, scroll down & tap on PHONE.
3. A new screen will appear showing different setting options.
4. Now tap on SHOW MY CALLER ID, this will take you to Caller ID settings.
5. Here turn OFF the toggle under SHOW MY CALLER ID. This will hide your mobile number from being appearing on other’s phone when you call them (even the ones who have your contact information).
Method 3: Blocking Caller ID at Service Carrier end
This method is dependent on your network carrier policies. You may or may not have the option to control the caller ID settings at your account level. Usually, the network carrier has made this service as chargeable and it may not be available to you without spending some bucks.
However, in some regions, it may not be chargeable and thus I would recommend you to kindly enquire about deactivating the caller ID service procedure & costs (if any). And due to these limitations implemented by network carriers, this is not a very useful method.
That’s it you have successfully learned How to Make Anonymous Calls from Your iPhone but if you still have any queries regarding this guide then feel free to ask them in the comment’s section.